The compliance period for ESOS Phase 2 of the UK government’s Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) is underway and qualifying organisations are now able to begin the compliance process.
Find out what you need to do before the deadline.
These are the important facts about ESOS Phase 2:
- The qualification date for PHASE 2 is 31st December 2018
- The compliance deadline for Phase 2 is the 5th December 2019
- Being late in reporting compliance can lead to a fine of up to £50,000
Does your organisation qualify for this government compliance scheme?
Meeting ESOS requirements can be complex. Pulse can assist you with meeting all requirements for Phase 2.
Which UK companies need to comply:
- If you employ 250 or more people
- Employs fewer than 250 people but has an annual turnover greater than €50 million and an annual balance sheet above €43 million
- Is a part of a group that includes at least one entity in the UK that meets either
of the criteria above
Pulse Business Energy can help your organisation design a bespoke strategy, assessing what qualifying work has been carried out already and determine the ‘best fit’ approach moving forwards.
Our ESOS service will provide you with:
- An ESOS Lead Assessor
- Non-Domestic Green Deal Assessments
- Display Energy Certificates and ISO 50001 implementation
For further information, download our PDF GUIDE TO ESOS PHASE 2 or Contact Us
PDF – GUIDE TO ESOS PHASE 2:
|Would you like to find out more about ESOS Phase 2?
We have a free PDF guide to help you understand ESOS.
Click below to download the Free Guide:
Our tools and solutions are here to save you time and improve the way you do business.
Contact us now to learn more about ESOS PHASE 2 and Energy Procurement: