Water brokers play a vital role in the reformed water retail market
As of April 2017, circa 1.2 million non–households in England are able to choose who provides their water and waste water services
The competitive retail water market opened its doors in April 2017 making it possible for English businesses and public sector organisations to switch water suppliers freely.
Pulse has access to all major water suppliers along with a number of smaller, more nimble, innovative new suppliers who will be able to match your requirements to supply contracts.
Our Water Solutions:
- Switch to the most beneficial water supply contract
- All your bills and invoices in one place with POD
- Consolidated billing
- AMR hybrid strategy – Access to water data
- Dedicated account management
- Water efficiency advice
- Avoid hours wasted on phone to retailers
- Stop leaks and water inefficiency
- Water auditing, consumption and benchmarking.
Eligible Businesses have 3 Options:
- Do nothing and keep the same retailers – Paying high value tariffs
- Re-negotiate – Try to negotiate a better deal with the existing retailer
- Switch – Go out to tender comparing tariffs and services
This is the new market establishment
Each local water company had to split off their operation that looked after “retail services” for non-household customers.
New names of water retailers in England and Wales