European Utility Management is now part of Pulse Business Energy
EUM is a specialist energy management company for the Property Management industry. EUM has been buying energy and carrying out energy efficiency works for the UK’s largest and most successful property managing agents and landlords since 1998.
For property managers requiring the full range of energy management services to comply with all landlords’ and managing agents’ needs, Contact Us Now.
Our speciality is the arrangement of new electricity and gas connections for construction companies and developers. We understand the requirements of the Commercial Property sector and how important it is to minimise energy costs and energy consumption for tenants and landlords. Our 21 years experience with the UK’s top property companies means we understand the importance of the relationship between the landlord, tenant and asset manager and the most effective way to reduce costs and emissions for all concerned.
In 2019 EUM was integrated into Pulse Business Energy, the energy specialist division of Arrow Business Communications. Read more: Pulse acquires European Utility Management Ltd
To find out more about us and how EUM can help with your property energy management, please contact us:
Utility Connections & Metering
EUM provides energy connection services to commercial property owners, tenants, developers, landlords and property agents including: Berkeley Homes, Colliers International, Lester Hotels Management Services, Regal Homes, United Living and many others.
This is what one of our customers has to say about us: “There was always a concern in our site opening schedule about whether service connections would be obtained in time to meet our programme dates. This is no longer a concern since we have employed EUM. They have a knowledgeable and professional approach to providing utility services for our fit outs which gives us complete confidence in our fit out programmes. This has been proven with the successful delivery of these services.”
Our utility connection services include:
- Site surveys and feasibility studies.
- Site works management.
- Liaison with DNOs (Distribution Network Operators) and third-party civil contractors.
- Installation of new multi-utility connections.
- Upgrades to existing infrastructure.
- Supply alteration.
- Meter removal and disconnection.
- Temporary building supplies.
- Remote read metering and sub-metering systems for energy efficiency works and tenant recharging.
The benefits of using our Utility Connections services:
- Reduced start time – we provide the DNO and contractors with the exact information they require.
- Reduced delivery time – active project management to ensure each party delivers on time.
- Highly experienced project management team who can identify the cost savings during construction or when developing a new site.
- Our Connections team links directly with our Energy Purchasing consultants to obtain the lowest possible rates for your supplies once they are energised.
EUM Specialist Sector
We offer a full and comprehensive range of services to enable commercial landlords and property managing agents to minimise energy costs using our integrated approach. We agree an energy strategy with you, purchase your energy at the lowest possible rates and our specialist commercial property energy engineers survey your premises and implement agreed energy efficiency measures.
Energy compliance is another area of concern for commercial property managers, including meeting the government’s regulatory requirements for ESOS. EUM’s integrated approach enables the energy consumption data that we already collect to be used for ESOS reporting, Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) and Display Energy Certificates (DECs). Our energy efficiency engineers also use this same energy consumption data to support their energy audits and to measure the savings we help you to implement at your buildings.
The information we provide as part of our service enables the property manager to feedback within their own organisation, and also to the tenants and landlord clients on the savings being achieved at their buildings.
Through our tried and trusted method we build a long-term energy management strategy for the customer to:
- Optimise your energy purchasing.
- Find, implement and measure your energy efficiency savings.
- Comply with all energy legislation.
- Provide an integrated energy solution for your business, from one company, whilst freeing up your own management time.